rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Hey this coming weekend 3/6/04 were gonna be out riding @ Pismo, anybody interested?? Also, do i need too run a spark arrestor there??
Rick

AaronTheory

May 30, 2003
i will be there. i probably wont put my paddle tire back on though, but it has rained a lot lately so the sand shouldnt be so dry.

im not sure if you need a spark arrestor. i dont have one on my bike.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I'll be out there this sat and sunday, not really sure where at though.. I'll post more when i find out.. DO you know if there is a parking garage nearby??
Rick

AaronTheory

May 30, 2003
there is no parking garage anywhere close. there is a parking lot near the "first" entrance to the dunes which is at the end of Grand avenue though.

M

mari

I'm taking my boyfriend and his brother to Pismo Beach to ride next weekend 02/12/05 for my boyfriends birthday. Where is the best place to ride there?

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
mari said:
I'm taking my boyfriend and his brother to Pismo Beach to ride next weekend 02/12/05 for my boyfriends birthday. Where is the best place to ride there?

Not any marked trails, just p[ay attention when the ocean is at your back, them drop offs come up outta nowhere.. Have fun out there...
Rick

Top Bottom