DualSportr

Aug 22, 2000
So Noonan is working at JE now?

Yea, he got Honda Jim's job when Jim went to work for Ross. Unfortunately, there's no one as good as these two at Arias. They make good product, the service is just cruddy unless you own a drag car.

I can't believe people still muddy the weisco name, kinda an old school prejudice.

Mine's new-school prejudice. I useta believe in them before I started working at a shop where I see lots of engines every day. Now I don't think they're so great. Don't get me wrong, I still use them in my two stroke racers, just not my four stroke trail bikes.

Rich, you've got to call Pete at Powroll and ask him about the flex properties of the Wiseco compared to the others, there's also some other differences. I missed out on class that day and don't have all the tech crud you crave!

It may be that with a chrome bore, the wiseco properties are not a problem. We have more experience with iron bore - ya know - old school four stroke stuff.

Oh yea, Rich, I've been wondering where my care package went!! Thought I made you so mad you forgot my address :p

Top Bottom