jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Originally posted by TwinCam
I'm kinda new here but I have read through some of the posts and I'm not sure if I can believe that line of "being someplace else". Have any reliable witnesses?

Reliable NO, Witnesses, Anyone at MC at 3:30-5:30:p
To try to redeam myself I guess I need to show up at Shady Grove on Sat, an Sun to roll the jumps:D

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
XRP,

Wasn't me... well you know the rest of the song and I refuse offend you with anymore of my off key singing. :)

JDR,

Riiiiiiight.... whatever you say. What did these unreliable witnesses see. The big yellow bike getting unloaded, you gearing up (all while breaking a sweat, cursing, and complaining about the heat), three raindrops hit the dust and poof... you're out of there in what can only be called the biggest blur of activity ever witnessed by the unwashed quad riding masses. ;)

Last edited:

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
Twinspar,
No Rain, actually it was dry, It was hot, But water helped, there was a few quads out there but again wasn't bad, the most important thing was the DRZ ran great, Front tire washout was not a problem in the sand, and I had a great time. (My hats off to Jeremy @MX-Tech for his recommendations.)

Jim

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
What da heck! Front tire wash out? What do you tink you know `bout front tire wash out? Somethang you do at the car wash? You would actually have to been movin on the motorcycle to even begin to comprehend what FTW means.

Just make me another ham & cheese and bring some more of that Gatorade samich boy...........:confused:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
What da heck! Front tire wash out? What do you tink you know `bout front tire wash out? Somethang you do at the car wash? You would actually have to been movin on the motorcycle to even begin to comprehend what FTW means.

Just make me another ham & cheese and bring some more of that Gatorade samich boy...........:confused:

BwaaaHaaaHaaa! I think he actually saw his bike suffering from 'front Tire wash-out' while watching you ride it last time at Shady Grove! :scream: :p

That "car wash" comment was too funny...

-jeffd

jdrobins

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2000
I am glad that I can be your source of amusement, Truth is that after a 15 year layoff, I am relearning, Give me a break. :scream: You will start seeing me riding alot more. so just get all the jabs in now:p :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Pfffft! I came off more than a 20 year layoff and now ride with people 10 years younger than myself. Next excuse..... :)

I see Team Sally colors in your future.... :p

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Anyone for a weeday ride?

Anyone out there want to meet for a weekday ride sometime? I was working contract for a company and the contract expired and myself and others in the company were laid off due to the company is doing poorly at the moment and the market sucks right now for tech people and I dont have a job at the moment. Any takers? Ill bring the samaches and gatorade. :D

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
A friend and I are going to go to Oakhill MX in Decator on Wednesday. We should be there around 10 ish when the track opens. We are also going to film while we are there. We plan on making a "crusty" type movie starring us, since I have access to some cool video editing equipment! :p :eek:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom