Places to ride and people to ride with from Colorado to Vermont

clowe

May 25, 2010
All,

So here is the deal. I am going to be driving from Denver, Colorado to Ludlow, Vermont this summer on the 25th of June. As I drive accross the US on I-80 I was hoping to meet up with at least one person (or group of people) and do some riding to break up my drive. Being that I have never never done any dirtbike riding outside of Colorado and Utah, I thought I would put the word out there and see if anyone along my way would like to meet up for a ride and maybe show me someplace really cool that I might not ever find otherwise. If you have any great ideas or have a group riding that I might be able to meet up with please let me know.

Just a little background, I will be riding my RMZ 250. I have a motorcross track 15 minutes from my house and I ride there about once every two weeks. I go trail riding about once per month. I am a former AMA factory supported roadracer and I still roadrace for fun here in Colorado. I have raced some hairscrambles but mostly have always used motorcross riding and XR100 flat track riding to practice for roadracing.

I hope to hear back from someone and do some riding this summer!

Thanks,

Crash

Top Bottom