crb

Oct 14, 2001
I have a friend who lives in Iowa and might be interested in buying a bike and doing some riding but he is new to the area has no clue about where to go. He lives in Bettendorf and is mostly interested in trail riding, maybe some motocross.:confused:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
About 10-15 mins. away

My VERY FAVORITE MX track is in Coal Valley, IL. The web site is www.tricitym-c.com if he wants to check it out. Their MX track is awesome - nice dirt, lots of natural terrain, beginner friendly, and fun! Plus they change it up all the time to keep things exciting. They also have trail riding and a decent membership deal. I WISH I lived closer to the Quad cities!

Here are the details about being a club member:

Tri City Motorcycle Club is a non-profit club of close to 150 members. The club grounds are 26 acres in size with trail riding and a motocross track for members use only. Memberships are available for $125 the 1st year and then $100 per year. The club is located about 3/4 mile south of Coal Valley, IL. If you are interested in joining, call Greg at 319-332-4775 or email: mart57@home.com

Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
For trail riding there is Pope Creek motorsports in Aledo,Ill. which is about 30 minutes from Bettendorf. In the winter most people will ride at Sandy Oaks in Keithsburg ( they held a national moto -x in 1974 there) , but be prepared it is
all whoops....... There is also United Off Road Racing Series out of Morrison, but be prepared Gusse sets up some nasty harescrambles ( including the Moose Run ). There are some people that have private areas to ride on also.

Weld it

Top Bottom