Places to ride in lower Michigan

UPSMAN

Dec 2, 1999
Hi , i see there are a lot of people on here from Michigan and i havent been on the trail system in a while so i thought i would ask a few questions.

I used to ride up by Elbow Lake and Meridath all the time, I think they call it the Denton Creek loop now and i loved the riding there, is it still open ?

My other question is about other trails that are like Denton Creek or better close to me, I live in Jackson which is about 2 hours and 15 minutes from my house to Canoe Camp road. What if anything is about the same distance and time from my location that is considered good trail, which to me is single track?

Thanks greg :eek:

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
I used to ride up by Elbow Lake and Meridath all the time, I think they call it the Denton Creek loop now and i loved the riding there, is it still open ?
We have 600+ acres right by the Elbow lake bar.Small world I guess. I think that gladwin has some state trails. That would be a little closer.

crb

Oct 14, 2001
Yeah Gladwin has a trail system. Its on M-61 east of Gladwin and west of I-75. There is a north and south loop. North side can be wet and the south sandy. Good riding though. Get on MDNR and you can print out all the trail systems in the state.:D

Top Bottom