shiftmx731

Oct 10, 2003
Hi everyone. I live in Orange County and I just got a new cr250 and I want to take it out. In the past Ive only gone to lake elsinore track and I have done very little free riding. I always here about Beaumont but I know that its illegal to go there and I dont want to get ticketed..does anyone know of a place around Beaumont that you can give me directions where you wont get ticketed?..what about Staddard Wells..ive been there once before but cant remember how to get there from OC. any help would be appreciated thanks

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Check in under the general chaper area, western region and click the so cal wrecking crew. Someone is riding just about every weekend and newbies are often invited. In fact we are Enduro racing in Lucerne Valley at the TWMC event this Sat and Sunday. (the race is Sunday) Come out and check it out if your free. There is alot of play riding around. here a link to the So cal threads.

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/forumdisplay.php?f=67

Re: Beaumont There is riding to be done there. The cops have gotten much more strick. I doubt you'll see a posted or group ride anytime soon in that area. Tickets are no fun. Besides Phelan, El Mirage, miller canyon and Lucerne Valley are legal and not to far.

In socal we usually only post rides in the So cal forum as local people want to find them quickly.

Top Bottom