Plastic for 97 KTM 300exc (Any trades??)

MX-has-been

Jun 30, 2001
Anybody know where I can get either white or purple plastic for my 97 300exc? All the sites that I contact send me email that I am looking for something that has been discontinued.Surely some shop, somewhere has some lying around. I would prefer white fenders, purple shrouds and number plates; but at this point I'll take all white if I can get it.
If anyone is looking for an upgrade I have an orange plastic kit in great shape that I will trade. (Not the 97 stock orange, an Acerbis upgrade kit)
Thanks

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
That's ironic, I made the change from white and purple to '97 orange a couple of months ago for my '95. When I was plastic shopping I noticed Ufo, and Acerbis still make replacement plastic for '95 (white and purple), and they're interchangeable with the '97. Hipersports had a good price on the Ufo plastic.

MX-has-been

Jun 30, 2001
I haven't checked hipersports, but definitly will. The other sites that I have checked (mx south, bto sports) have given messages that the products were discontined, but still on their site. If you've still got your white plastic, want to trade or sell it?

Smokin Joe

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2000
I may bwe interested in the orange plastic

How much do you want for the complete set? I am assuming it is used and is the newer orange shade?

thanks,

Joe

MX-has-been

Jun 30, 2001
Thanks for the interest Joe.I do have the newer orange shade, but I can't sell it unless I can come up with some white plastic. I'll even pay shipping both ways on a trade, if anyone is interested.

MX-has-been

Jun 30, 2001
Found my plastic

I found the white and purple plastic that I was looking for. Thanks to every that replyed and emailed. The forum works!:) :)

Top Bottom