Plastic, graphics, seat covers for TT-R's

TheSlowGuy

Dec 31, 2001
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a decent source for plastic, graphics, and seat covers for Yamaha TT-R 225's and TT-R 250's? I've checked the usual suspects and come up empty.

Thanks!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Have you guys tried BBR? I'm not positive, but I think they at least have graphics and seat covers for TT-R's. Do a search for their web-site and you may find some luck.

ACS

Apr 17, 2001
Tryhttp://www.ballards.cc . Its an Australian company that has some stuff for the TTR250 that I'm pretty sure is not available elsewhere. The US $ is worth a lot in Australia. They do stuff to US . You will need a visa or similar card.

ACS

Apr 17, 2001
I'll agree with you on that. But the 250 is seen around a bit here in Australia as its normally cheaper than an XR250 and it has that little magic button. 225????? See them in the dealers so somebody must buy them......... Probably DT175 riders moving up :debil:

TheSlowGuy

Dec 31, 2001
Thanks for the links guys, but I came up empty. Guess I'm stuck buying OEM replacements.

I gotta defend the TTR-225 here - it is the perfect wife-bike. Where else can you find a new bike that costs less than $3000, has an electric start, is low enough to let the little woman touch her feet down, and makes the majority of it's power right off idle? For her needs, the bike is perfect.

The TTR-250 ... eh. It's ok. Good to learn on. Obviously my biggest bitch is the lack of power. I'll probably get a DRZ400E or KTM 400EXC next year (or a WR426E, if they decide to make such a beast...)

Fergy

Apr 12, 2001
Stroker provides a number of aftermarket goodies for the TTR0250, including a graphics / seat cover kit. Currently their site is down/under (re-) construction, but you can still give them a call.

I've got the graphics, seat cover, header,exhaust, breather kit and 33mm Mikuni carb on my TTR-250. As far as plastics go, looks like OEM is all that I can find.

http://strokerspeed.platinumweb.com/

Fergy

Top Bottom