cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
My brother bought some last year to make his old Yamaha IT125 look better before he sold it. It actually worked really good. And to take the scratches out you have to sand the plastics. Maybe thats why we got $650can for that bike:think

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
I use a tooth brush and WD40 to clean my plastic (Actually it was the cheap ACE hardware brand of lube oil) then clean the oil off with 409 or Windex. Cleans things up nicely. I also use Zaino polish once in awhile. Zaino show car polish is what I use on my cars.
This cleans out the scratches but they are still there and fill with dirt again in a ride or two.

Fly20

May 1, 2001
What plastic renew does is tell you to sand out the scratches with progressively finer sand papers till the plastic is smooth. then you coat with the plastic renew which acts as a sealant, shine on the plastic. works good but taks alot of sanding if you want to do it right.

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Gas tanks

I have a new box of unused PR, that I want to try on my YZ tank. I have heard it doesnt work well on gas tanks because of the yellowing effect gas has on the inside of the tank. Has anyone tried this on a blue tank???

Top Bottom