Nevada Sixx

Jan 14, 2000
hi, i have white plastic on my bike that has set in dirt stains that cant be simply wiped off. will "plastic renew" or some other product take it out? or should i just try to sand it? problem with sanding it is that i seem to sand "in" the grit off the paper..anyway,, i cant afford new plastic, mines not scratched, its just got set in stains.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
PC Renew is a system that uses sand paper. It should work cause your sanding out the scratches therefore rooming any grooves for dirt to get stuck in. It works but it takes time as there are quite a few steps.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Years ago i had a 89 YZ250 w/white plastics.. I used Soft Scrub w/Clorox too clean.. Didn't do to bad of a job on them.. Hope this helps,
Rick

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
I use an SOS pad with soapy water on my white fork guards, numbers and aluminum frame...It will slighly scratch the plastic but it's not noticeable enough to bother me.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Soft Scrub to get them clean, ProClean 2000 Plastic Polish to make 'em shine like new.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Save the dough of plastic renew products and chemical shines and buy some SOS pads and soapy water.

Top Bottom