c-arnott

Jan 3, 2007
I know i have posted this topic before. How ever I did not get any replies I would like to try one more time. Mine are all broken or bent :bang:

Does any body Know if 1995 yz 250 plastics Fit on the 1995 wr250?

or Is there any other years of plastics that fit?

Thanks

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
why not just look for plastic for the wr 250? it would be easier than trying to find out if it would fit.

maxrevs666

totally rocktacular
~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2007
compare pictures of the two. I would be inclined to say no. if it was a YZ125 and a YZ250, you might have samoe chance but two different models is unlikely.

c-arnott

Jan 3, 2007
maxrevs666 said:
compare pictures of the two. I would be inclined to say no. if it was a YZ125 and a YZ250, you might have samoe chance but two different models is unlikely.
I have tried comparing them together and they look pretty similar but i dont want to go buy some plastics and then have them not work

Thanks for the sugestion though

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The YZ's and WR'z of the same year vary in transmission, fuel tank capacity, and seats. The WR's may have lights, odometer, and softer suspensions but overall they are the same. It is likely that they would fit. Check out keepitroostin.com, they might have some for real cheap to try.

c-arnott

Jan 3, 2007
okay thanks very much "BSWIFT" I think im just going to order some yz plastics and if they dont work try and sell them or return them

elcamino12sec

Jan 16, 2006
c-arnott said:
okay thanks very much "BSWIFT" I think im just going to order some yz plastics and if they dont work try and sell them or return them

Thats what I would do. Or you could take your fender off and take it down to a local shop which has one in stock. Compare them and go from there.

Top Bottom