kdx220freak

Registered
Aug 23, 2005
hi, i have posted three threads and they all get deleted, and im not sure why.

One was asking how much is my 1972 yamaha CT2 worth? I put this in the vintage section, but it has been deleted. im not sure why. The other two were in the kdx forum,and i asked a question about a kdx and it was deleted, why is this? Am i a bad boy?? :(

SirHilton17

Aug 6, 2005
im not sure... mine get deleted all the time

its a pain..

Some times it seemd like the people are stuck up... but they just have real strict rules about what you can post...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I don't have first hand knowledge of the posts you referred to. That being said, I generally delete or lock all threads in the forum I moderate where people are asking for an apraisal as to the value of their bikes.

I moderate the Newbie forum and my general opinion is that those folks are only surfing for information and have no intention to stay and become a contributing member of the site.

We value those that are contributing members of the community and will go out of our way to help them. Watching the for sale forums will give you an idea of the value of your bike. If it is a vintage bike, there is no set value. Value is in the eyes of the beholder.

Top Bottom