Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
...to thank all the Sponsors for the great stuff given away this year. We had a hard time figuring how to give it all away!

Send them an email, give them a call, do something! They got behind our little event in a BIG way, let's show them we appreciate it and want them back next year. This is the only way they can gage the success of supporting us!

The Sponsors:

Asterisk (email: athletes@asterisk.com )
Plano Honda ( planohonda@planohonda.com )
Service Honda ( thorman2@aol.com )
Eric Gorr's Forward Motion Racing ( info@ericgorr.com )
MX Tech ( wilkey@mx-tech.com )
MX South ( mx@pipeline.com )
Generac ( Zimmerman.Mike@basco.com )
Boyesen/TwinAir ( info@boyesen.com )
Pro Circuit ( info@procircuit.com )
Fredette Racing Products ( (708)946-0999 )
FMF ( droth@fmfracing.com )
Oakley ( info@oakley.com )
MidWest Moto ( sales@midwestmoto.com )
Emig Racing ( paige@emigracing.com )
RG3 Suspension ( ian@rg3suspension.com )

B

biglou

Done, done, done!

Okie-I got an "Undeliverable" message for greg@servicehonda.
Thanks for the links. Quick and easy! Very cool.:cool:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
yes, thanks to all our sponsors!

Done! Thanks Okie for the links :) Don't forget that these people would like our business also. We can add to the list for next year by showing that DRN folks appreciate those who sponsor these events.

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Whew!

Took a little while but got a message out to all of them. Did not take home any of the good stuff but maybe next year with enough posotive feedback from everyone they will be willing to donate a little more to our great group of riders here at DRN.

Everybody send a quick message to all of them, it only took about 10 minutes. It will be worth it when all these companies give us all back some love with bigger and better stuff for next year.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Be sure and show these companies some "love" during the year as well!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer

I'm sure they'll find some way to blame it on Billy. :p

Noway Aimee! I wont blame anything breaking on Billywho-

I would never go stealing Thumps "material" like that. (ie: buster broke it)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner

AJ... I knew you were a good man ;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner

That is because you sir are "Buster Jr." shall we discuss the Mamba. LOL You were probably on the Service computer looking up a part when it went boom.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
That is a Texans idea of trying to slam a Kalifornian, but you just know every time he see's my AVATAR, it reminds him of what I did to his bike :p .

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Keep in mind that Billy being the TRUE professional that he is took a wounded bike and still managed to win convincingly and didn't let it break till he had the race locked up. :eek:
It's probably a good thing that you didn't have full power Billy, it wouldn't have been as much fun to watch :)

KTMBell

May 14, 2001
MXSouth thank you

Hey Okie,
Gave Jeff a call at MXSouth to thank him for his support of DirtWeek and to spend that $$$ I won during the give-away. He said he hadn't received any info on the winners ( guess he didn't believe me when I said I'd won $5000 big ones...just kiddin)
Anyway, wanted to know what I should do.
Thanks again for a great week.:)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

It's probably a good thing that you didn't have full power Billy, it wouldn't have been as much fun to watch :)
Which reminds me, Thump and I swapped bikes the day or day before mine blew up, I thought mine was faster and he thought his was faster :silly: . His head was already leaking so there is no way his was faster, so take that MISTER!! ( refering to Thump) . Maybe Thump used so much clutch when he rode mine it caused the basket to gernade :think , YEAH... Thump blew my bike up!! So were even MISTER!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Thanks to all that responded, we got quite a few also, it does make it alot easier when next year rolls around and there is proof to other higher ups here that being involved has made an impact on people :) .

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Time well spent. Thanks Sponsors!:)

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
I sent a very nice email to Mike from Generac telling him thanks for his donation that was used as a raffle to raise money for Cobrakid.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
done! :cool:

Top Bottom