Please tell me there's more than one Peppermill...

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
I'm not normally such a cheapskate, but is the Peppermill really charging $91 for Friday night and $117 for Saturday night?  How nice could the room BE?:eek:

Could someone please post a link to the Peppermill site so I can be sure I'm at the right one?  There must be some mistake...(right??)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Yep.... Motorlogde... around $50-60 a night.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Michelle a good portion of us will be staying at the Peppermille Motor Lodge. The rates I got were Thursday, February 12th – Monday, February 16th,
$29.99, $49.99, $65.99, $49.99
When you call, just be sure you specify the Motorlodge. The Motorlodge is a single story building behind the main structure of the Peppermille hotel. The Annex building is a 2 or 3 story building right next to the motorlodge. The Annex has the same rooms as the tower rooms and is probably less expensive but will still be more than the motorloge.

ChknLittle

~SPONSOR~
Nov 7, 2003
AHhhhhhh, I'm catching on now...it's a secret language you have to speak with the lady on the reservation line...(or a code word)!!

Seriously though, this makes all the difference - I should be able to figure it out now! THanks! MIchelle

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Not with you and "Canuk Blender" in the same vicinity.....!!!!

<tee-hee> - rb

Top Bottom