Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Thanks, Patman. I sent all of them a thank-you note.

Cyclewerks deserves a bit of praise also. They had some killer prices and excellent service, too. They even laughed at my jokes. That NEVER happens. :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Don't forget about Jack & Diane's. They were a godsend for those of us who flew in and didn't have any supplies. Their BBQ sammiches ruled! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
There are a lot more just limited time to make a list. Everyone feel free to add on and I'll paste them in the top as well.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Jack and Diane's. . .breakfast burritos, Jack making the rounds with bags of ice, sno-cones, and Diane's assistant (who was quite appetizing as well). :confused:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A little FYI..
They all came in BIG in support of DW, thanks to all of them! When I (finally) get home, I'll add to the list above. BUT! At LEAST half of the stuff given away came from Jeff at MX South; $10,000 worth of stuff over the last two DW's! Jeff, like the other sponsors, really do give back. Please don't forget that.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Jack said they didn't make any money until Saturday and then they basically broke even, but they had a blast and they want to come back just to be around all of the DRN'ers. Maybe they should have a spot closer to the tent next year. I never got down that way unless I was headed out to ride.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'm glad they broke even. I spoke with them a couple of times to see if we were making worth their while to be there. I'll just have to eat two BBQ sammiches for lunch next year ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Looks like DW2K3 is taking shape, PLEASE do your part to make sure it's even better!!!

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
From the replies I've received to my thank you e-mails, it is very important to thank these folks. They really appreciate the feedback.

Remember to thank Andy Bell for the cool OGIO bags and the Global Addiction DVDs. Also, the laptimers came from Brandon Jensen

Andy had received a couple of e-mails, but Brandon hadn't heard anything yet. They need these letters to go to their bosses and show that it was worth it to sponsor us.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Sorry I am holding out MX-727, post the E-Mail for Andy.......I know I didn't attend but I would like to thank him. I recived a thank you from Gina Dubach a way's back and I treasure just hearing from her. Seince she took the time out of her busy schedual just to reply to a spode like me for thanking her and D for supporting DW02.
I try to do my best but I am just a spode.

Phillip

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by MX-727
From the replies I've received to my thank you e-mails, it is very important to thank these folks. They really appreciate the feedback.

You can't believe all of them though.... Me??? A good guy?? Craig is not to be believed! ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by MX-727
I thought that Craig may have forwarded it to you for you to answer. :)

Nah.... I would have been presented as the guiding light of Wyndham. uuuuuhhhhh... forget that statement! Stock was in the 30 penny range this week. :eek:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I would like to thank Wyndham Hotels & Resorts for the two two Wyndham Gold Value Awards that I received during the awards presentation Saturday night.

Thump - Is there a e-mail address I can send a "Thank you" to?

You should have seen the wifes face when I got home and told her I won some cool prizes. Then pulled out the to certificates and showed them to her. :thumb:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My partner and I at Digilube Performance Lubricants would like to give a shout of thanks to all who were at DirtWeek '02! It was a great week and a huge success for us sponsors as well as all the riders and families!

I have recieved some great E-mails and PM's thanking me for our part at DW,
I got some great thanks and reports at DirtWeek in person, and I would like to ask that anyone else that is interested in giving us a shout do it by sending a note to my non-riding partner Dave Hamilton. It would mean alot to him.
dave@digilube.com

Thanks to everyone! :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Sawblade
I would like to thank Wyndham Hotels & Resorts for the two two Wyndham Gold Value Awards that I received during the awards presentation Saturday night.

Craig Cunningham ( ccunningham@Wyndham.com ) is the person you need to contact. :thumb:

Top Bottom