a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I need the crew to pm me about a gift we are getting for 89r's B-day at the end of April. I'll explain in the pm's but if you want in it'll be a few bucks from each of us. It needs to be soon cause I have to get it going.

Elk

:yeehaw:

Even if he read this, he'd forget what he read so I'm not real worried! :coocoo: :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Cool, I'm gonna get it going and then I'll let you know. A couple of bucks from anyone is cool, it'll run about 40 clams I think. I'll tell you what it is when you pm me or call me. ;) Terry is all over me about this and wants to know what the heck is up! This is funny stuff, got him all worried and all. :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He couldn't handle a 91 year old nympho, on crack, with an extreme makeover, on a tractor!

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Say Elk-o: I picked up one of those HI red-dyed shirts for the old coot, and it says "OlderThan Dirt" on the back. I'd like to make this part of the package...pls e-mail me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Cool Bood and Place. Keep the gags to a certain family degree please, they'll be seen by all! Place, I forgot your email, send it to my work at cmarzocca@chp.ca.gov so we can get it going. So far Terry has stayed outta here, but he's chompin at the bit and calls me often, this should be fun, maybe a ride can be incorporated into this gig!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
So far Terry has stayed outta here, but he's chompin at the bit and calls me oftenQUOTE]

So, when I first saw this thread I have to admit I was a little worried. I figured if Elk was planning this it would probably have something to do with my arrest or at least a strip search while standing along side of the 91 freeway at rushhour. :ohmy:

But, yesterday I go to my mailbox and there is a notice from the DMV. ARRRRGGGGGGGGGG! I think to myself. :think: Not another DMV notice. Seems like I get one of those every other day. They want MORE money????

Well, much to my suprise, there is notice for a pre-paid personalized plate for my truck. 'OL89r' :yeehaw:

Wow. I am humbled. My heartfelt thanks to all of you that had a hand in this. (And you know who you are.) I can't thank you guys enough. :worship:

Too cool Carlo. You guys are the best. :cool:

Terry,,,Ol'89r

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Cool mate, Elk has been chuckling about that for a while - glad you like it.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Chuckling, more like BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now I can finally spot him on the 91 freeway, it worked! LOL Glad you liked it Terry, we had some other ideas in mind but they were age sensitive....

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
we had some other ideas in mind but they were age sensitive....

Yeah, I still don't understand that one, since when did 25 yr old lap dancers draw the line :nener:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:

Well, that never stopped you before. :coocoo:

My birthday isn't until the end of April. There's still time to order the lap dancers. :cool:

And elk. You still won't be able to catch me on the 91. If I have to, I will paint my truck road barrier yellow and paste rainbow stickers all over it and then it,,,,,well,,,, then it will look like your truck. :nener: :moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shut your cake hole!!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Another April baby! :) Cool gift, that was very sweet of you Carlo. :cool:

I thought about getting a personalized plate when I get home too but decided I don't need to make it any easier to be spotted on socal's freeways. I like to be incognito when I'm qualifiying. ;)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
a454elk said:

We can still order it, it just depends on.....

:p

Top Bottom