mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i raced at ascot park in oklahoma last nite. i went 2/4 for fourth overall in 40+. it ended my 40+ podium streak at 22 races. i was running second in the second moto and managed to bump the leader a couple of times but i couldn't get him out of the way. on the second lap, i slid out trying to cut inside of him. we actually had a three way tie for second (4/2, 3/3 and my 2/4) but i lost the tiebreakers. it was alot of fun anyway. we have five guys that are all about the same speed so we have good, close races everytime, no runaways.

ascot draws a class at random each race to see which class runs the dash for cash. they picked 40+ last nite. i got second.:(

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm going to join you down at Ascot soon. My suspenders should be in this week and maybe I can make it down in the next week or two or just after DW01.:)

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
my next ascot race will probably be sept. 1. they are having what they call the ironman series. it's three races in three days at three different tracks. friday nite at sunset mx, saturday nite at ascot, sunday day race at hickory ridge. these are all fun, fairly safe tracks (good for beginners and old guys). i'm going to try to race all three if i can swing it financially. i will run the hickory ridge race regardless. it's my favorite track (long and fast with fun jumps).

Top Bottom