Biscuit

Feb 16, 2000
Kawboy, I hope that it wasn't anything important, getting it back may be a chore. I will call him this morning to let him know. Hope all is well, look forward to riding with you soon!

------------------
CR500, now you were saying?

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Hey, possession is 9/10ths of the law, ya know! If the price is right, we can talk. :p Uh, wait a minute. Just looked in the bag. Tell you what Kawboy, you can have your stuff back and we don't even have to talk about those pink lace undies. :o So that's how you keep from getting Monkey Butt.

------------------
93'RM 250

KawBoy

Aug 11, 1999
Damn, I knew I forgot something. ;)

Let's try to hook up sometime before the weekend. I hope to be ready to ride by next Saturday.

We got the Honda mostly back together yesterday, though it will look a bit rough in the front. All that's left is to get headlights repositioned. So far the repair bill is under $75... Amazing considering how bad the car looked after the impact.

------------------
Mike / 1988 KX500 / www.georgiaoffroad.com

duron peacock

Jul 17, 2000
Glad you got your car semi-repaired. Let's plan on riding next weekend. I'm going to try and send the head off to Eric before Spodefest. Call me. Porkchop

------------------
93'RM 250

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
HA i guess there is another "porkchop" out there so i can ignore all the rest..... :p

------------------
wardy
"don't wake me.......I am working."
http://www.megacross.com

KawBoy

Aug 11, 1999
Have any place in mind for next weekend?

If John isn't able to make it out Monroe might work, or Lanier since it's been reworked. Gomer says the track is mostly done now, lots of tabletops and step-ups/step-downs.

------------------
Mike / 1988 KX500 / www.georgiaoffroad.com

Top Bottom