Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
hey fellas just seein whos ridin at portland this weekend? Me and cale are gonna run light team and i think the old mans runnin heavy. Looks like the weather may hold off through the weekend if were lucky.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We'll both be there!! I'm racing the light team with my little buddy Connor!!! Phil's racing heavy team. Our first HS so go easy on us!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Me and Bersano will be teaming up again for 2008. See ya all at Battle Creek.

DW

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Ptr H/s

I'm in!!! :cool:
I'll be riding heavy team with Phil on my honda. Everyone be prepared, the Becker boys have got a few tricks up their sleeves.(can you say enduro-cross) :yikes:
On a different note, we will be doing a mini-tech inspection. We will be checking for your class letter on all 3 number plates and the back of the helmet: NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Read the rules for 2008 H/S they will be enforced.
The track is in great shape and ready to go it should be a great first H/S to start off the 2008 season. LETS :ride:

Dave L.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We're looking forward to tomorrow!! Our first ride of the year :ohmy:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
D.LEATHERS said:
On a different note, we will be doing a mini-tech inspection. We will be checking for your class letter on all 3 number plates and the back of the helmet: NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Read the rules for 2008 H/S they will be enforced.

Dave L.
:cool: Great idea! This should be done more often during the series.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We had a lot of fun, we're beat up but it was a lot of fun. I fell on our little parade lap, guess I had to get that first bruise out of the way. Made it through the woods back to the track to an Enduro-cross section..stupid tires. There was a section of rocks to go through and then tractor tires set up to climb over...yeah stupid tires...I was happy to see the MX track, by the end of the day I was too tired to jump any of the bigger stuff! The corn field actually wasn't too bad, it go really, really deep but it didn't get the best of me!

Dave got an AWESOME hole shot in the group of heavy team racers! I wish I would have had the camera with me! Connor had a great start in my team also!

I rode okay, that is the first time the bike has been fired up since September and same with me riding it! The woods were a little tight in places, but I made it through. I got tangled up with some guys a couple of times and kicked over twice. I think I went down a total of 7 times, two of those being kicked over so those don't really count. The whole course was in great shape and they kept the dust down to a minimum. Stupid tires...

Yeah it was fun, I'll do one again sometime. Just a little rusty on the woods stuff! I'm definitely beat! Somewhere there is a sweet picture of me crossing the stupid tires, lol. Hopefully it will get posted...hint hint sprocket racing....lol

Yeah I don't really feel like writing out a whole race report! We had a good time. Even hung out with Dave and his family afterwards. Got home late, had to be up early...still have a bike to wash.

We'll see some of you guys Sat. at Kalkaska!
bike-1.jpg

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
My poor bike...didn't even think about what race I was doing before I put the new stuff on. I should have left the old junk on it...
DSCF0778.jpg

MATTSKN

Sep 7, 2007
They mentioned at the riders meeting that the Battle creek track had acquired some more acres and there is going Tobe some hills to climb that should be fun...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Stupid tires...no I didn't crash. I just did not like the tires.

DSC_0700.jpg

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
E_Langen said:
Thanks for the picture. Looks like you're coming up way short on that triple. Or was it only a double?

Neither, just a single row of tires to climb over.

Top Bottom