fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was in Lansing Cycle last Saturday and I met Ty.  He was buying a brand new 250 EXC.  I told him to join the CCC and sign up to DRN.  I shared with him that I had met many new riding friends from this site and it was an excellent resource also.  So keep an eye out for Ty from Lake Orion.

He is the newest member to the pumpkin patch.  We also have a recent "KTM Konvert".  any guesses???  Here is a hint....he did NOT convert from a KDX.

The first one with the correct guess will get the new Enduro Engineering catalog (fresh off the presses) and a supply of stickers.  One guess per post.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Well, I don't know who you are talking about but I let Nathan take my KTM for a spin in the field at the clubgrounds sunday and he $hit his pants when the power came on. I could hear him whooping it up all across the field. :scream:

"Man Dad, this thing is Faaaast!" and a grin from ear to ear. A pumpkin head some day??? He's gonna need to cook a lotta steaks at Pondo for one of those sweet babys!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Chase? Don Marsh?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Jeff Allen...

I think that Don has too much already invested in that Yamahauler sticker to switch now!

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Well, it's not me but I would love one, and not Chase 'cause he just got a 03 KX and Don is still running the wr250f....I think...

70 marlin a.k.a. Pat??!?!

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Chase was real close to being a convert. I bought Marsh the yamaha stickers so that cant be it. Maybe its the fact that he promised that the WRF Was "the last bike he would buy." I dont think she believed him either.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I know who it is!

Unfortunately I am sworn to secrecy, and no it's not me.

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Is it Derhntr???

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I received a PM about the same time that Tom posted his answer and both of them were correct.  Since I do not know who was first, both Badgermand and Tom will receive the grand prize - catalog and stickers.

Derhntr - aka as Flying Brian - picked up a 200 EXC THREE weeks ago and asked Napper and I to keep it a secret.  Sorry man three weeks is too long to keep a secret!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

Derhntr - aka as Flying Brian - picked up a 200 EXC THREE weeks ago and asked Napper and I to keep it a secret.  Sorry man three weeks is too long to keep a secret!! [/B]

Man, talk about putting a bike on a diet, he's probably lugging around about 100 less pounds! Congrats Brain!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Maybe its the fact that he promised that the WRF Was "the last bike he would buy." I dont think she believed him either.

Wyatt,
It worked for me, you gotta do what you gotta do!
After the Roselawn enduro I think I will keep her for a while, the bike that is!
Don

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
We had Fun, didn't get hurt!
Not bad, dropped 71 Points, 13th out of 43 probably in the top 5 in District 14
My son Bryan dropped 35 Points, finished 2nd in 200B

I'm twice as old so I get twice the points!
Don

Tom Dixon

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Woooooo!!!!!!! Whooooooooo!!!!!!! Stickers!!!!!! Mike you can just bring them up this weekend:)

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
who woulda thunk Fly n Brian on a KTM :scream:

congrats on an excellent decision, does this mean you will adopt an australian accent and ride wreckless ( respectful...) through the single track without hand guards????

another fine example of clear thinking and commitment to excellence :aj:

and who's the next pumpkin convert??? maybe a guy on a greenie with blinders on for a blue bike????

rickshaw

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Be careful Ricky, I'm sure Marlin checks this forum...

And with the money he'd save on the blue bike, he'd be able to cover it in orange plastic (or stealthy gray and black)!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Don, what class at Roselawn did you ride ??

Mully

Top Bottom