BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
HA HA, VERY FUNNY. HO HO, it is to laugh! :moon:

BTW,

Got an e-mail from a friend today (someone we all know) who has helped to tilt the scales back in the other direction. He's a very fast guy who is going to get even faster now that he has a SHINY NEW BLUE BIKE! :yeehaw:

:thumb:

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Blue bike???  Well it is NOT Fred, Rick, Napper or me.  I know it is not Johnny (he does do email).  I am pretty sure it is not Mark or V man.

I guess I will need a hint.

Hey Sweep, I tried the iron on stickers...I guess I need more practice.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by SweepRider

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!! (LOL !!!) Oh, man, you're killin' me!! Ha Ha Ha !! (LOL !!!)

Hey Mikey, get one of those five-two-fives all prepped and ready.....I'll be in to pick it up on Monday! I am sure that Sweeprider has enough money in her checking account to cover it. :laugh:

A hint? SHINY BIKE.

This guy is possibly the only person I know with a shinier bike than me or Mark.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Fly'nBrian
Must be LOCTITE!

Ain't gonna be too many yellar bikes around anymore :eek: .

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I'll check on a 525.  I know an '02 520 demo is going out the door this week.  LC does have a 625 SXC on the floor.

Loctite is on a blue bike.  What size??

Loctite

Jun 1, 2001
Loctite has also shead a few pounds and bought a 03 WR250F. Rode with the Badgerman and took some shine off it on the Tin Cup loop Sat. Nice to have a bike you can skip the tops of the whoops with and not need a parachute. The DRZ is up for sale, should someone be looking for a great dual sport bike.

Craig

Top Bottom