Stacie_KDX11

Oct 10, 2003
My friends also don't understand what fun we all had. Me KDX 200 is red now and I still have yet to clean it. I will hopfully clean it befor DW04. If you see a red KDX next year it is me.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by Stacie_KDX11
If you see a red KDX next year it is me.

Stacie, you did GREAT! :yeehaw: this year. I think Stan Flemmings KDX found a good home!

I know it was a heck of a drive for you folks, but sure hope you make it again next year.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Stacie_KDX11
My friends also don't understand what fun we all had. Me KDX 200 is red now and I still have yet to clean it. I will hopfully clean it befor DW04. If you see a red KDX next year it is me.

Sorry, the red tint is permenant. :laugh:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I don't have any post-DW blues (yet). That's because I'm still riding the high I got from my time there. I figure that it will last until Okie posts the registration for DW04. Then I'll suffer for 9 months, just like last year.

Then I'll have post-DW Depression.

DW03 - best week I've ever had! No depression here.

DaveRS575

Sponsoring Member
Aug 15, 2002
I SO want to do this next year.... I don't know if I could handle the post DW depression though.. I'm getting weepy just hearing you guys waxing poetic about it... and feeling what I missed :( (((sigh))) At least there's Paragon this weekend!! Yaaaaaay!! I'll get to hear some of these stories live rather than reading them all day and not working!!!

Calcaneus

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
I kinda have PDWD myself ,but I am getting kinda jazzed about the ride at McKenzie coming up soon. If you live in the TX,OK,KS,NM,CO area check it out in the Heartland Spodes forum. :thumb:

Top Bottom