Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I thought I had the bike finally cleaned up prety darn good after DW, that is untill I serviced my forks. There was red dirt in there, wonder where that came from :eek:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I still have red dirt in my gutter out front of the house. It has rained since I knocked the large stuff off. Giving the bike a good cleaning tomorrow. It took an hour with the hose to get most of the mud off. I still have some in those hard to reach places. Its been bugging me so I hitting the car wash tomorrow. The rest of the stuff is clean though :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I had everything cleaned perfectly the week after DW.

Last week I bought some parts from Midhigh for my son's KX65. Guess where Midhigh lives....guess what was all over the parts...red OK dirt. I used the same method for cleaning that I used after DW, ProClean. Everything is nice a clean now.

You know what, it was nice to open that box and see all of the red dirt on those parts. It brought back some good times. It it DW04 yet???

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by RV6junkie
I had everything cleaned perfectly the week after DW.

Last week I bought some parts from Midhigh for my son's KX65. Guess where Midhigh lives....guess what was all over the parts...red OK dirt. I used the same method for cleaning that I used after DW, ProClean. Everything is nice a clean now.

You know what, it was nice to open that box and see all of the red dirt on those parts. It brought back some good times. It it DW04 yet???

Some people may find your sentiments hard to believe unless they have been to DirtWeek. :laugh: :yeehaw: :thumb:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
My Chuck Taylors have done two motos in the washing machine and the shoe laces are still orange. :laugh:

Mully

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Thought I had really cleaned the bike, did a top end last week and found some bright orange spots I didn't get to w/o disassembling the bike;I left one, cause it made me smile :confused:

Top Bottom