Posted days ago

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Posting it again cuz what I posted before is not here. If my post got deleted for some reason, before 'you' (whoever that is) does it again, please let me know what's up?

***edit***
And so they did. And now it's fixed, cuz here I am!!! YeeHAw!!
Thanks.

re: asterisk cells.

Mine are something like 2 years old? Close to that. They have been 'retrofit' with the newer composition patella guards and extension limit cables.

Question: Is/are there other outstanding modifications or backfits that I can/should do? Something that would not require sending them in....I sure don't want to be without them!!

thanks.

Last edited:

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
canyn, we made some changes a while ago on parts that need to be put on at the factory, if over the next month or so you take a break, let me know and send them to me and I'll go through them. If I get them on a Monday, you'll have them back by that weekend, let me know.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Thanks for the info. I shall do as you say.

Do I need to call for an RMA (return material auth) or such? Send to Mr. Franks attention? Mister Bill's attention? ;)

ADX same as invoice?

thanks again.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Just send them ATT: Billy Frank. The address is 19762 Pauling, Foothill Ranch CA 92610. Let me know when to expect them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…