Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
....on your commitment. The artwork will go to the printer as soon as I have enough confirmations/checks to cover the total quantity requested in the original 'poster' thread. So PLEASE send me your check for the poster(s) which you have requested.... at the rate of $38.48 per poster. PLEASE make the check out to me personally as follows:

Marcel Didier
c/o DRN
Box 526
Island Lake, Il 60042-0526

As soon as you have mailed the check, please confirm the quantity of posters ordered as well as the amount of the check to me by email: pokie@dirtrider.net.... I need this info as this determines the exact quantity of posters to be ordered; there won't be any additional ones printed - one shot only!

You can also order with credit card via paypal here:
http://dirtrider.net/paypal_poster.html

THANKS for your patience, you will be pleased with the quality, not to mention the memories that this will evoke.

Again, our thanks to David OffRoadWarrior for making this possible.
Pokie

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm on the way to the mail box Pokster.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
1 Please.

As I told the ex-wife, "The Check is in the mail!":p :cool:
Thanks Pokie and OffroadWarrior.

B

biglou

Check is made out and goes in the mailbox tomorrow Pokie. Thank you for all your work on this again this year!:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'll put up a paypal link today to allow you to use credit cards, etc. Stay tuned.

This poster is going to be awesome!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
My check will go out today.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
thanks guys... and thanks Oldguy.... about the powder, I mean! I'll be handling the mail with surgical gloves...

PAYPAL: if you use Paypal, please email me your address for mailing the poster...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Better yet.... make sure to enter your mailing info in paypal form. The DirtWeek registraation did not require a mailing/shipping address, the POSTER transaction form will require it.

The paypal administration server is offline at the moment, as soon as it comes back up, I'll post the link to purchase via paypal. Sorry for the delay.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I want 1, but the check will have to wait a bit... finances are being looked into right now. If you can order 1 for me with my word to pay at a later date fantastic, if not I will have to miss out on this one. One thing is certain, the memories will always be with me.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
SECRET ADMIRER

... has posted a bond for you! relax, you're covered!

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey, thanks,.. an old nickname from high school days. easier to write.
Did you race the 4 strokes Nats yet? how'd you do (don't say the bike blew up) It was sure a pleasure watching you run down at dirtweek! just sloooww
down next year when you pass so a guy can learn more!!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by Zoomer

Did you race the 4 strokes Nats yet? how'd you do (don't say the bike blew up)
The race is this comming Sunday :eek: ,and my arms arern't really up to par, but oh well. And as far as the bike..... well you really don't want to know how much stuff has been breaking on it :( , I'm down to sitting in the garage with it late at night giving it words of encouragement to make it through one more week :confused:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
what's the cutoff date for oders?
man couldn't have came at a worse time, truck payment's due, bike payment's due, credit card payment's due, I just put out cash to have my CR's bottom end redone. I need to get rid of some of my projects :think

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
done via paypal. Thanks for the wakeup call Pokie. I have been hibernating in project land....:( :think

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Sent PayPal today for my poster.

Top Bottom