mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
How do I post pictures on the site?

I have a few I want C&C on but the forum software keeps calling me a spammer and wont let me post :bang:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
You have to have a certain number of posts before you can post links or pictures...

And no, the number of posts you need is not disclosed.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
No, it'd be best if you posted messages of substance, otherwise you'll see "mod ban" under your name and you'll no longer be able to post at all.

This is the best dirtbike community online, and it's kept that way with a few basic rules. It's not a free for all like some of the forums on the interweb.

mkelly04

Jul 27, 2007
IndyYZ85 said:
No, it'd be best if you posted messages of substance, otherwise you'll see "mod ban" under your name and you'll no longer be able to post at all.

This is the best dirtbike community online, and it's kept that way with a few basic rules. It's not a free for all like some of the forums on the interweb.

I guess I forgot to add the smiley on the end. I completely understand why the rule is in place and I hope I can contribute to the forum.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Welcome aboard, there's a ton of reading for a newbie. Poke around, you will like what you find.

Top Bottom