trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I wanted to do this cleanly and "privately" if you will, but I have no choice! Who deletes my posts in the 2-stroke forum and why? I've asked for PM and I haven't received yet my posts keep getting deleted. I just want to know WHY? Am I asking too much? Thank you!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You already asked me this question, you already posted the question in the 2-stroke forum and now here.

With the hundreds of posts you make a day are you sure you just haven't lost track?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Wow and the previous one just got deleted! :rotfl: Tell me why my posts are deleted.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
I don't think so Okie! Why can I post here, in the general and off-topic forum, in the photography, but not in my favorite 2-stroker forum? It's obviously someone deleting my posts and having a good laugh. I know mods have a tough job and complaining against them is not my intent here. I just want to know why my posts which I think were really helpful to the poster were deleted? If the reason is explained to me and I see where I have messed up, I will not do it again. I just want to know why! Please tell me if I post too much, I shall try and restrain the number of posts. I don't want to fight with anybody here. 32 posts today.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
trial_07 said:
It's obviously someone deleting my posts and having a good laugh.

Paranoia, big destroyer.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Oh come on CaptainObvious! I have copied and pasted the posts, which are now deleted, on my computer as .txt file. Why are my posts deleted?

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Okiewan said:
Rev limiter?

If you tell me straight forward like, "I'd like you to restrain your number of posts to x number per day". I will! But I am not enjoying this game because I spent some time writing the messages which have been deleted in the 2-stroke forum.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Game???????????????????

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
If you tell me straight forward like, "I'd like you to restrain your number of posts to x number per day". I will! But I am not enjoying this game because I spent some time writing the messages which have been deleted in the 2-stroke forum.

You are neither the first, nor will be the last to have posts deleted. And if you haven't figured it out by now, either the mod that deleted them has not read this thread or chooses not to answer your question. Let it drop before you completely p!ss off every mod on the site and have more problems here than a few posts going missing.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Okiewan said:
Fouled Plug?

Yeah I guess my Eye or Ear filter got too dirty! Plus, crap entered the combustion chamber and my top end requires fixing :coocoo:

It's not for the deleted posts! I want to know why they got deleted just so I don't do the same mistake again thus saving some work for Moderators.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
Yeah I guess my Eye or Ear filter got too dirty! Plus, crap entered the combustion chamber and my top end requires fixing :coocoo:

It's not for the deleted posts! I want to know why they got deleted just so I don't do the same mistake again thus saving some work for Moderators.

Don't worry about the mods, it gives them a sense of satisfaction when they can delete posts... And you sure do give them a lot to choose from!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
IndyYZ85 said:
Don't worry about the mods, it gives them a sense of satisfaction when they can delete posts... And you sure do give them a lot to choose from!

Thanks IndyYZ85! I just find it sad that I'm trying to help or entertain people here and all I get is bad jokes or comments or my stuff gets deleted without any memo. Anyway, life is life...na na na na na...

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
trial_07 said:
Thanks IndyYZ85! I just find it sad that I'm trying to help or entertain people here and all I get is bad jokes or comments or my stuff gets deleted without any memo. Anyway, life is life...na na na na na...

No one said life was fair! And this place certainly isn't fair. That's part of what makes it so much fun..

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Haha...You're probably right! Did you see how Rich closed that Mentos and Coke thread so angrily? I almost fell off my chair!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Don't worry about that! The only reason that I'm posting so much during those couple last days is because I'm studying. Kind of an exam period right now. I'm not that person who likes sitting in front of the comp all day even though you might picture me as such. Chances are you're not going to see me during the week end and only a bit next week. Vacations for all of ya! :whoa: Good luck with that hack Okie, but you'll be disappointed because it won't be necessary. Meet you later folks!

Say all you want Rich and Okie, but one day I'll shake your hands and we'll ride together. Maybe take a drink around the campfire also! That's a promise. Good night to all of ya!

Top Bottom