TOTALL

Feb 21, 2002
I have a digital camcorder 8mm, and along with recording it can take still pictures.I'm wondering if i can post the still pictures on the drn :think: I have never posted a picture on the drn before and would like some tips(as far as picture size) and how-to's.

Thanks Totall

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Pot on DRN??? :eek: WHERE?? I have this plant on my back porch that needs a new pot, but I'm afraid to move it. Any suggestions? :)

In order to post pictures in the DRN gallery you have to be a sponsoring member. Otherwise you can post links to images that are on the internet. Ex... you save your pictures to Yahoo's gallery, then post the link here to those images. ;) Hope that helps you out.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
You don't need to be a STM to post a pic in the thread. Click on the "Post Reply" tab and on the new screen type in your reply and scroll down, you will see a little Browse box for the addy of the picture on your HD or the server that it is on. Make sure the pic is smaller than 50,000 bytes and post away.

Phillip

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
LOL, I saw the title and thought, oh great Okie is starting a Martha Stewart Forum.

B

biglou

STM only can post pics either in the gallery or directly in their posts. Anyone can link an image in IF the image tags are on for that particular forum.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Sorry Marcus, my bad!!! Ya know that first cup o' joe in the morning syndrome and all. Or would that be that other stuff called "Tea" over there? :p

Phillip

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
The reason I posted the first is because KiwiMX has posted photos in the "International Chapters" and he is only a member. Granted it was in the same thread he was posting too. My mistake, unless it is only in that Chapter, or if the guy is actually trolling as an STM and want's to stay a regular member. Another reason? Glitch in the system?

Phillip

B

biglou

The gallery was open to everyone for a while, but had to be discontinued. Only STM's have ever been able to post directly in a thread, not including the image tag linking in. Oh, mods and admin have the authority, as well.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Thank you Lou for clearing that up!

I know I have been loosing my mind for awhile, but in this thread it was going faster than normal...... :)

Phillip

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom