Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I was just wondering if anyone has tried these new handguards yet? www.powermadd.com/product_frameset.cfm I was thinking about getting a pair. I tried Acerbis MX style handguards before, but they don't last too long, as after a few crashes they are toast, or get cracked. The down side to these PowerMadd handguards are that you have to buy the guards and the mounts seperately. The guards are $34.95 and the mounts are $19.95. What are y'all's thoughts?

kdx175

Sep 7, 2004
I've got a pair on my kdx. They fit on pretty much any bike. I also bought the hand wraps which work well also. I layed the bike on its side with them on to "test them" and the top half flexes allot before the handwrap touches the ground. I haven't really tested them due to the winter but they look like the top half will crack easily, but thats just a guess. There quite hard and unflexible. Maybe someone on here has used them more extensively.

dirtrodr

Jan 13, 2005
I use only UFO handbuckets..
aluminum MSR for the rocks and the UFO for the cactus. Major hand protection no broken levers. You'll get funny looks at the track, but looks of envy when your buddy is pulling cacti out of his paw.

Top Bottom