MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
I saw it at my local shop. It's called powervalve cleaner and it's in a bottle. I think it said to put 1-2 ounces in with 5 gallons of gas. Works on 2 or 4 strokes. If 4 strokes have powervalves? (I think I'm going to be embarassed on that one) I want to know if I can always run it to keep it clean, or if I can only run it when it needs cleaning.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
Just pull the valve and clean it like you're supposed to and don't waste your money on that crap. If the valve is steel, just use a wire brush.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Oven cleaner works great. Just don't leave it on for more than 5-10 minutes so the aluminium doesn't get attacked. Rinse well and wash with soap and water afterwards.

MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
Just pull the valve and clean it like you're supposed to and don't waste your money on that crap. If the valve is steel, just use a wire brush.

1. I don't know if it needs cleaned. 2. I don't know where it is. 3. It's not wasting money if it works. 4. I shouldn't mess with things that I would most likely break than fix. 5. I just want to know if I can consistently run some through.

Top Bottom