powroll

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
anyone have any experience with their big bore kits or other products? I'm considering the 80cc kit for the xr70

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
They use really light high quality forgings for their pistons, Ross is one of their usual vendors I believe. Their cams have logical ramp designs so they maintain reliability, good stuff. Their pipes aren't real flashy but they work really well.
I bought my first Powroll parts about 30 years ago while I was trying to turn a 1970 CB100 into a flat tracker. Good designs from a group with about 40 years experience tweaking little Hondas is tough to beat. ;)

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I've got their stroker kit in my DRZ125. It is outstanding. Turn around time is quick, the advice is good and the service excellent. I don't think I would buy anyone else's small bore four stoke equipment.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
hoosierf

would you say the power gain with your stroker was as advertised, better, or worse?

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
I'd say it's double. They claim 70%. You have to get the carburetion right, to get the most out of it, but their claims are accurate in my opinion.

Brianc

Nov 14, 2001
We also got a stroker crank from Powroll ( for my son's CRF150 ). What a HUGE increase in power. Good qualtiy workmanship, too. We put a big bore piston in his XR80 last year, got more power, but not as extreme of an increase as the stroker.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…