PPIHC-pikes peak International hill climb

YZ125jk

Registered
Mar 14, 2005
I live here in colorado and went to see the hill climb today and there were people from all over the world competing for the fastest time up a 14,000 ft moutain.I was just wondering how many of u know about this?Its the second oldest race in the world or country i forget.It was awesome they have cars speeding by you over 130mph and they had a wide variety of classes from 250,500,750,Vintage and supermoto bike classes.super stock car,Rally America,Unlimited,Super Truck and SUV,Open Wheel,Big Rig(semi),Pikes Peak Open,quads,Exhibition and Side Cars.We acctully had buggy race by us and went in the ditch and flipped over.You should check this site out if you want more info.http://www.ppihc.com/

YZ125jk

Registered
Mar 14, 2005
Oh yeah i forgot to say that I saw Travis Pastrana racing his #199 Subaru he was pretty good at driving that car up that moutain.Is Travis gonna be the next pro rally car driver and forget MX and Freestyle?

KWJams

~SPONSOR~
Sep 22, 2000
The 4th is what I always thought as well.

I saw it a few times years ago and it is pretty awesome seeing all types of racing machines. To bad they race the clock. Seeing a pack slide around a corner with a 2,000 foot drop off would be hairy.

Davey Durelle owns the motorcycle class.

Top Bottom