Prarie City

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
Prarie City 1/20
Just wondering if anyone from this forum will be participating in the cross country event at prarie city on the 20th of this month? If so and you have raced there before, what can we expect the conditions to be. I understand that some of the race will be on pavement?? This will be my first Grand Prix..

Lew

Last edited:

Mudrider

Aug 29, 2000
The pavement section is usually only a 1/4 mile or less but is top wide open. The start of the race is grand prix style.( You run to your bike and start.) The course is mostly open fields with rocks and dips. A lot of room for passing or being passed. They also use part of the moto cross track but the jumps are usually safe tabletops. It should be fine for your first race. Just watch out for hidden rocks and drop offs.

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
My son and I were going riding today so we decided to head down to Prarie City. We had a blast and rode all over the place. Lots of muddy fields and mud on the trails. Be prepared to get wet on Sunday. :)
Lew

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…