Pre-Reno Party/Ride #2! Jan 30th-Feb 1st.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
230 bucks from NJ. Lou, what are the closest hotels?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
AWESOME NATTY!!!! :yeehaw:

B

biglou

Haha, no one care's about Gary?! Y'all are mean! :p

Gary-Belton, MO is the town. Look for hotels at 71 and 58 hwy. There's a Super8, or something similar up there. Maybe a couple by now. This place is booming. You're more than welcome to sleep on the floor, too. Might have to stand in line for the shower though. Maybe Swift will bring the Spodewash?! ;)

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
I can help with some pickups at the airport too. I live about 15 minutes from it and somebody could stay Friday night here in the extra bedroom/office if they are arriving late or something.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
SPODEWASH! :scream: I could probably build it on site faster! Still don't know about the "on-call" schedule.
Will anyone that will be there have a "seal driver" for 46mm forks? I've got to service my forks SOON!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Nik, the ticket sounds like a better (and safer) deal than the train so I'll be your flying buddy. ;) Milk if you aren't there I'm going to have Jamie drive me to your house so I can TP every inch of it.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Nik, the ticket sounds like a better (and safer) deal than the train so I'll be your flying buddy. ;) Milk if you aren't there I'm going to have Jamie drive me to your house so I can TP every inch of it.

:yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

D - gimme a call at 708-921-2248 between 8:00-12:00 tonight or else PM me a number where I can call you between those times!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Just 4.5 hours.

<B>SISSIES!</B>

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Lou,
Thanks for the invite, but Ill have to humbly decline as I just blew my fun money for the next month by going to the Phoenix SX. Last year was a good time fer-sure. It will suck to miss this one.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I'm trying to finagle a way down there, but it's lookin' pretty bleak as of right now.&nbsp; Sounds like you will have quite a crew down there.

Jerry

B

biglou

Come on, Jerry! You can do eet!

Tentative roster:
Confirmed:
Big Lou
Agent Orange
Thundah 33
Mr.Modine?
Mr. Luckey
The Roosta
Gospeedracer
Nikki
Dirty ~d~
Getmeamocha
Julius Pleaser
Squeaky G

Unconfirmed:
SeniorKX
Motometal
Silent Jake
Daveb
RV6Junkie
Milk
Swift
XR3J

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Pleaser is gonna be there? He's such a poser. I mean... geeze he doesn't even own a bike. :moon:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Wooohoooo Larry!!!! What a trooper! I'll be picking out some good California wine for this trip! Toasted Head and Smoking Loon perhaps.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Poser??? I'm so fast I don't even NEED a bike. :moon:

Can you fly with wine?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Is there room in KC for one more???? :)