Pre-Reno Party/Ride #2! Jan 30th-Feb 1st.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Legs, you better pack some shorts along with that wine. ;) :yeehaw:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
WooooooOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! Squeak's goin' to KC!!!!! :) That town will never be the same.

B

biglou

Shwing! :aj: Updated the roster below. I need an itinerary for Squeaks and JP so we can be sure to pick you up at the airport. So far, we have Al getting Nat at 3:00PM on Fri, and that lucky bastage Jamir picking up Nik and ~d at 8:30.

Confirmed:
Big Lou
Agent Orange
Thundah 33
Mr.Modine?
Mr. Luckey
The Roosta
Gospeedracer
Nikki
Dirty ~d~
Getmeamocha
Julius Pleaser
Squeaky G

Unconfirmed:
SeniorKX
Motometal
Silent Jake
Daveb
RV6Junkie
Milk
Swift
XR3J

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by biglou
So far, we have Al getting Nat at 3:00PM on Fri, and that lucky bastage Jamir picking up Nik and ~d at 8:30. 

So, Al's not a Lucky Bastage too? :think:  

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I would say Al is most certainly a lucky bastage, Natty!! :)

B

biglou

Is it any wonder I'm single? Mmmmmm, size twelve tastes good....

------

For that stupid comment I promise to wear my underwear over my pants for the whole entire KC weekend :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by biglou

For that stupid comment I promise to wear my underwear over my pants for the whole entire KC weekend :p

Underoos or just regular big boy kind?

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Originally posted by Rooster

Underoos or just regular big boy kind?

Let me see that THONG!!

Attachments

• thong1.jpg
    thong1.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 53

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry everyone, just got fired, can't make it. :(

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Sorry everyone, just got fired, can't make it. :(

WHAT? :eek: That seems to be the theme of the year... 'Let's let all of the hard working, worthwhile employees go.' :| Sorry to hear that Brian.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
OK. Its official. Im going.

Please be nice to me as Im sensitive.

Al, do you have young kids? I thought I heard you did. Theres a possibilty that I might have my 9 yr old nephew with me. What kids will be around and who could watch him when we all go out saturday night?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Milk, are you taking I35 all the way to KC or are you taking I44 via 71 thru Joplin? If you take the second route, I might be able to fit in the glove compartment or ride in the back with the bikes.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Lou - no go on Daveb, his wifey got a birfday that weekend......so sad, if he had a romantic bone in his body, he would get a room somewhere and make it a getaway weekend AND see his friends. Maybe he just doesn't want to expose her to all of us crazies......hmmmmm??!!! Oh well!! Her loss!! :p

Last edited:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I have already prompted him top buy her a really pretty coat, so he should be good to go

Last edited:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Al, I need to know specifics about the babysitter and kids ands all that stuff! You can PM them to me if you like. I have a sis-in-law that wants to know everything! Even though my brother got her a really pretty coat for Christmas, she still worries about her boy!

Bswift, I have always taken I-35 North thru Kansas to get up to KC. I will be taking my pickup, which is a single cab, me and Christy and garrett, and my bike too, so I wont have any room. :( Sorry man.

AgentOrange

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 18, 2000
Milk,
babysitter=my wife for the last 15.5years. No felony convictions (arrested, no convictions). I have two sons, 9 and 2. Two dogs. PM if she needs more.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Look at what a great job she has done with Al, Milk. I hear she has a really pretty coat too.

Top Bottom