BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The upcoming week will be the slowest you will see these Forums.  I for one will be at Cooperland with the rest of DRN. :thumb:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
The upcoming week will be the slowest you will see these Forums.  I for one will be at Cooperland with the rest of DRN. :thumb:

Yup! The last two years I didn't attend. Well I was bike less last year and drove over for the final day on Saturday. Guess I was able to scout out what it was all about. I couldn't wait until Dirtweek 03! It sure was a slow week on DRN with Dirtweek going on. :( If your not going make plans now for next year. 335 friends, Cooperland and 5 days of dirtbike nirvana. Priceless!! ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
See you there Chucke :laugh:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Man! Will all of you please stop doing this to me!! I can't go!!! AAARRGGHHH!!! :p

I hope you all have the best week of the year...bring back a bunch of stories for all of us homebounders to hear. Have fun! :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by fender92883
bring back a bunch of stories for all of us homebounders to hear. Have fun! :yeehaw:

We will! :p

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
It was so sad last year, coming back after DW & reading the 5 or 6 new posts since I left. And almost all of them were sob stories about how quiet it was, how much fun they were missing out on, etc.

DW is like DRN, only in 3D and Technicolor, with smells and sounds and tastes too. And no one can delete your post!!!

Sucks for you guys. But please, try and get out of the house at least once while we're gone. The dark circles under your collective eyes last year weren't pretty.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hardy har har! You guys are just oh so funny. :debil:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Originally posted by zio
DW is like DRN, only in 3D and Technicolor, with smells and sounds and tastes too. And no one can delete your post!!!
Very well said! See you Tuesday afternoon. :thumb:

Top Bottom