SadPanda7

Feb 20, 2007
Hey im alex and im pretty new to the mx community. I started riding last summer an ive been in love ever since. I havent been able to ride since September 30th because i broke both legs casing a double. (i was on a ttr and it has like no suspension.) it was like 50 ft and i wasnt on the right bike so my legs took it all. I should be able to ride in about 1 1/2 years. I currently ride/rode a ttr 125 and 230. The 125 is mine and 230 is my family's since they dont fit on the 125. I have my eyes set on a CRF150f big wheel for when i ride again. Everyone that sees me ride says im doing good for a beginner so im not bad. When i first started riding i didnt know how to ride mx and then my friend (with about 15-20 years experience) taught me the correct form and i consider that when i started. if u wanna talk u can im me on hi im alex u no. thaaaats all folks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :)

Good gosh, 1 1/2 years !?!?!?!? :whoa:

How bad did you case the jump?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

I don't want to sound critical... but The TTR is not made for that type of thing, trade it in for a MX bike. And get better soon :nod:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
kmccune said:
Welcome to DRN!

I don't want to sound critical... but The TTR is not made for that type of thing, trade it in for a MX bike. And get better soon :nod:

+1

Learn to ride before jumping ...

Your drawing depicts a backflip. Did you actually attempt one? There are many pros that don't do backflips and wouuld never attempt one on a play bike.

Don't short circuit the learning process by skipping directly to knowing. There is a great deal of difference between video games and real life. Planting a jump in a video game does not mean that you can automatically do the same in real life.

SadPanda7

Feb 20, 2007
no i didnt actually try a backflip, that part was a joke. I knew how to jump pretty good because ive done it before on that bike but i guess i didnt go fast enough. i dont know why i tried it. now i have to pay for what i did :(

Top Bottom