motohlr

Jan 25, 2006
Greetings,
Thought I would pop back in after being away from the forum for a while (couple years)my life was just to busy.... So I guess one could say I was a newbie to DRN.

I am very impressed by how this site has grown and expanded over the past few years.
I can remember when the curators of this fine establishment where reluctant to add four strokes to the early forums.
Anyway a little about me, I have been riding offroad for 26 + years. I raced some desert on a two stroke in the late 70's, moved to four strokes in 84(xr250r) and never looked back. I moved to a suzuki DR350 in 93 (for 9 months), it tried to kill me several times so I went back to honda (xr250r) and again, never looked back. In 99 I bumped the little 250r to a race ready THUMPER RACING 300 (WOW ) what a diff.
After most of my riding buddies moved to larger diplacement mounts, I found myself wringing every thing out of the 300 till it screamed. I knew I had the ability to keep up and more, but not the machine. It was time to step up, so an 02 xr400r was next on the list. Still have this mount ...for now. I see a crf450X in my future.....if she lets me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .
I have to wait a while longer cause I just finished my new (much bigger) garage last year. and ran out of coin.
So, I am married, she rides a 300ex quad,two kids, boy:16 (xr250), girl:10 (crf70) and dog "rusty": 14 weeks,boxer shepeard mix...no bike for him yet :laugh:
O.K. it's late so I must go now, good night all.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome back to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. Scattered like fleas in the winds, these guys have always got a ride brewing.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom