knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Dear Mr. Prius driver,

You cut me off today while I was driving my children to school.

Were you born and Azzzhole? Or have you been working on it all of your life? Guess it does not matter much, cause you’ll still be an Azzzzzhole tonight! [J.Buffet] :nod:

In my world, I believe any individual willing to spend the money to purchase a Prius [ an obvious outward expression of a desire to save gas, the planet, and impress other like minded people etc. etc.] Then, that person should be held to a higher standard including, but not limited to obeying all traffic laws.

To witness less shouts to me: “yeah I’m green and saving the planet and impressing other “conscious people” like me….but, to heck with you and those driving around us as I dodge in and out of traffic at more the 10mph over the speed limit.” In short, by cutting us off today, your message said to me: “ F U and everyone else on the road! “ [at least you are green]

IMHO- Anyone driving slower than me is an idiot. Anyone driving faster than me is a maniac. :laugh:
Ken [life time subscriber of double standards]

sigurd

Jun 24, 2007
darn that's funny stuff. :laugh:

(That's why I don't go to church. I hate that being held to a higher standard stuff! Just assume I'm a sinner, and expect less of me, thanks very much!) ;)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
knowiam said:
IMHO- Anyone driving slower than me is an idiot. Anyone driving faster than me is a maniac. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :) :ride:

tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
i have read that the prius is less green than the hummer because of the production and transportation of the batteries - also the shorter vehicle life.

ryankdx12

Jul 12, 2007
knowiam said:

ditto that.

and people who feel like they need to be less than two feet away from the car ahead of them's bumper....AS IF they might not know where the road goes without being glued on. Talk about wishing the dmv had a "this person is a really bad driver line" where you could report people's lousy driving habits, so WHEN they finally rear end someone, there is a permanent record of.... how did you put it...Their azzz****dom.

:yell: :yell: :bang:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
When I lived in Iowa, I thought I was a very good and courteous driver ... then I moved to New England ... now I know I'm an awesome and more than courteous driver!

Don't even get me started on bad drivers, I could write a book!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
knowiam said:
That there makes you congressional material. When are you going to start raising money? The wind is out of the SW if that helps.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
knowiam said:

One of George Carlin's better classic quotes...I haven't seen that comedy special for years

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I almost ran over the same Prius driver TWICE today! On the way to pick my kid up and then after I had gotten him! Freakin' idiot pulled out in front of me going Mach 0.001 while I was traveling +35mph (0.054 Mach). I'm pretty sure his license plate had "Rhode Island" on it which I think is a suburb of New York City or somethin' like that.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Patman said:
I almost ran over the same Prius driver TWICE today!

I think Prius is Japanese for “speed bump”. :nod:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Patman said:
... "Rhode Island" on it which I think is a suburb of New York City or somethin' like that.
Rhode Island is a township in Connecticut someplace. Yes, I'm quite sure that's it. It's too small to be a state or even a county. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe that's why the drivers are so bad there, they don't know if they are a state, county, township or truck stop.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Patman said:
Maybe that's why the drivers are so bad there, they don't know if they are a state, county, township or truck stop.
Pass the paper towels and the windex! LMAO! I guess it was time to clean the monitor anyway. :)

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Patman said:

I think it’s one of those oasis’s on the thruway…….hence the name. :laugh:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Easy now boys. . . Unlike others, I have a cape and I know how to use it! :p

As for crappy drivers, this mornings commute was fine until I tried to make a left hand turn into the State House parking lot. Another employee was exiting (the entrance is the exit and is only one car width wide) and sat there looking at me once traffic had cleared. Then proceeded to wave me in. I looked at her and said, "Are you *$%*&&@# kidding me? GO!"
She sat there a few more moments contemplating her choices, never once looking at the stone pillars on either side of her that would preclude my entrance to the lot until she finished her egress. :bang:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Papakeith said:
and we now have two truck stops, thank you very much! :fft:
Those are fueling islands at the same place.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Papakeith said:
and we now have two truck stops, thank you very much! :fft:
except in Rhode Island, they're called Truck Pauses.

There ain't room enough to stop.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Papakeith said:
As for crappy drivers, this mornings commute was fine until I tried to make a left hand turn into the State House parking lot.

Hey..here's a picture of the capital. This photo was taken from the Massatwo$hits border. That's Ted Kennedy in the Jeep on his way home in the morning. :nod:

Attachments

• RI_capitol_in_front_of_mall.jpg
    RI_capitol_in_front_of_mall.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
That's an old photo, there is now a building on the right hand corner that is the G tech's new World HQ. Plus it's a view from the south looking at the State House(that's where I work btw). To view it from Mass, you would have to be either to the north or the east. again I say:fft:

You silly peepulls. I'd invite you all for a visit, but you'd have to take turns. We've only got so much room here. :laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Papakeith said:
I'd invite you all for a visit, but you'd have to take turns. We've only got so much room here. :laugh:

:laugh: I have been in the area several times as I have some relatives living along the coast in Mass (Duxbury). Great area of the country........lots of good memories from those visits. :nod:

Back to the driving......I was driving up 93 to Boston one morning with my aunt and I kept seeing all these signs that said "no driving in the breakdown lane between 9:00am and 3:00pm". I asked her what that meant and she said "you'll see when we head back home this afternoon". So we're driving back south at about 5:00pm and these cars start flying past me at about 90mph ON THE RIGHT SHOULDER OF THE HIGHWAY :yikes: They're also using the far LH shoulder.......absolute crazy fools IMO. :nod:

Oh, and rotories........what is the deal with those stupid things? I will never forget, when I was a kid, my dad went through one of those for the first time and proceeded to make a normal Michigan style left turn. Talk about chaos!

Last edited:
Top Bottom