private, prepped mx track northeast oklahoma

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i just talked to a local track owner. he said that he would rent us his track and prep it for $100. he said that he wanted to limit it to about a dozen riders. it could be any day or nite (it's lighted)except sunday. it is open to public practice on sundays. he said camping is okay but there are no facilities. he said we could rent it saturday and ride the public practice ($8 each) on sunday if we wanted. if you ever wanted to ride a mx track without the fast guys running over you, here is your chance. it's a small but fun track with safe jumps (no trails). how about it heartland spodes? mn, wi, ia guys, you could work it into your oklahoma trip. anyone else? name a date.

i would invite that kansas city guy but i just can't seem to remember his name...:D

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Sounds like a great time. Count me and my son in. As for a date, it may have to wait until early next spring to catch a nicer weekend.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Vindictive cuss, ain't he? I say we give him a public cyber spankin'!

Hey MX547...at your age, you're lucky to remember your own name! :p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Vindictive cuss, ain't he? I say we give him a public cyber spankin'!

Hey MX547...at your age, you're lucky to remember your own name! :p

i know that i've reached an all-time low when a guy that wears a pink tutu threatens me with a spanking.:eek:

actually, i remember my name pretty easily, it's remembering my age that i have trouble with. i have to think about it sometimes.:o

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
well sawblade, $50 each is a little high so i guess we'll forget about this.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Hey now! That whole group that is goin' to Arkansas would surely road trip to Oklahoma also. PM me some details-I'll coordinate the heck out of this:cool:

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Yeah! Lets not kill this idea yet. Come on guys and gals. This would be a great way to ride a private prepped track with out 100 other riders.

B

biglou

Touche`!

mx547-Ya got me!:D To say that I've been a little preoccupied lately is an understatement, but it's a very good thing. I'll be there, whenever you guys coordinate.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm really interested, mx. I'll talk with you about it when Iget bak to KS.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom