Nov 16, 2004
hey guys, im new here so this is probably the wrong forum to put this thread but there are so many to choose from.

anyway, im hoping someone can shed some light on my situation. ive been running pro taper's bradshaw bend for about 10 years now. my current bars are about 7 years old and i finally bent them.

the problem is that apparently pro taper no longer makes the bradshaw bend or has renamed the bend. the closest thing i can think of from looking at the dimensions is the KX high bend. but im not sure since pro taper wont call or write me back!!!!

im also thinking of just finding a renthal twinwall bend that i like. but thats hard to do without actually riding with the bars

anyone have any suggestions about what to do?

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
[anyone have any suggestions about what to do?[/QUOTE]

Call Answer Products on the phone. Give them the numbers off the end of the bar. The tech support people can tell you what you have and what matches.

Nov 16, 2004
thats the problem. i cant get anyone on the phone! they have you go through 15 min of automated crap, then they keep you on hold for 20 min and then either give you an answering machine or just hang up on you. no one returns messages or emails!!!

Top Bottom