Pro Taper Pastrana Bend. Measurements?

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I did a search and I am a little jam, there are a pair of bars on Ebay I want to bid on but, I can't find the measurements anywhere. MXSouth, Answers website, nothing. Even did a search and didn't come up with much. I'm looking for a high bar and not much sweep. I"m 6'3 so I hate the feeling of falling over my bars...

Thanks guys :)

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
According to my Rocky Mountain Catalog,30.50-width 4.91-height 2.17-sweep.Now thats a TALL bar.:eek:

Last edited:

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Hucker,
Try Thumper Racing bar risers to eliminate the going over the bars feeling. They offer two versions - +1" & +1.5" Both are available for 7/8" or 1 1/8" bars. I'm 6'4" and use the +1.5" w/Enduro Hi ProTapers - huge improvement. I think you'll find the Pastrana bends too narrow for guys are size.

Brian

jo8243

Aug 11, 2001
I've got the pastrana bend and love them! I'm 6'0". You'll really like them. They feel really natural in the standing position without making the seated position uncomfortable.

Post above says they might be too narrow, but I can't see how! They are 31" wide. Most woods riders have bars that width or narrower.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…