Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Well after Dirt Week I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'd carry around some red stains on both my bikes. It rained at Cooperland and that just let the red Oklahoma dirt get and stick to more places. To top if off I got home late in the day and tired so I put the bikes away and left them sit until today (6 days later!). I happened to pick up some ProClean from Buddy while I was at Dirt Week and figured the mess that I was going to have to clean up would be a very tough test and honestly didn't expect it to make the bikes spotless. Well I was W-R-O-N-G!!! My bikes are spotless! The red dirt that stained the aluminum on my Montesa last year and that I knew would make it even worse after this year, the same red dirt that I figured would leave it's mark on my sweet new ride, the KXR280 project bike is nothing but fill on my yard! I was a little worried at first when I hit the bikes with the hose because that dirt just wasn't interested in helping my yard grow, it was happy where it was. I then sprayed on some of the Speed Clean as directed and left it sit all of about 2 minutes before hitting it with the hose again. WOW! The dirt melted away, not like just sort of melted away but it couldn't get on to the grass fast enough! I then decided I see just how clean I could get both bikes so I mixed up about 8oz of the gallon concentrate with 8ox of wat in a bucked and took a shop rag to the orange/red cylinder on the air cooled 284. It became silver again. I slopped some on the white plastic pieces that seemed to need a little help, cleaned as new. Well this is actually kind of exciting was bouncing in my head. I figured the black rubber tires would for sure end up with some staining and while I didn't clean each knob on the four tires I did give them a second spray of the Speed Clean and they are black as can be. After the bikes dried I thought I'd give the ProClean Plastic Polish a shot just to see what it might do. Again I am left amazed! No sticky thick coating with streak makes like I had gotten using Mop-N-Glo or other floor polish liquids. This stuff put a nice clean shine and to top it off it smell good too!

Buddy, THANK YOU for coming to Dirt Week and THANK YOU for such an AWESOME product line! I will be ordering more in the very near future!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
As I posted inb the DW forum it worked great for getting the red out of the riding gear also. We soaked the gear and formerly white socks in proclean and water for an hour. Then threw them in the washer and it all came clean.
Thanks again Buddy:thumb:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Does that Proclean polish work good? I've gone through 2 cans of it so far but I only use it for air freshner. :laugh:

Seriously, it's very good stuff! :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yes it does seem to work better than Simple Green or any other cleaning product I've tried.

I guess to be totally correct I should say "ProClean 1000". I would suspect a local shop might carry it and if they don't ask them to. If you can't find it locally I'm sure Buddy would send you some by ordering online. His web site is ProClean1000

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I have no idea. I sprayed the Speed Clean on and ended up running out after doing two very dirty bikes so I mixed a little of the concentrate up to finish the job. I'd check with Buddy and see what he has to say.

Top Bottom