Production Quantities for CRF450R

triplephatmx

Jun 5, 2001
Anyone hear from their dealer or otherwise an updated production number for the first year CRF's?! Some dealers were saying they were only going to get ten or so, some say Honda will meet (yeah right?!) demands. Any input?

CRF450R

Aug 25, 2001
I am not sure about production numbers, but we are getting 8 CRF450R's between Oct. and Jan. This is as far out as our allocation goes.

Mike

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
I don't know totals, but at our local dealer, they are getting 32. I have been told it is based on the individual dealers bike sales for prior period(s).

I have one on reserve in Reno that I won't be getting, interested?

CRF450R

Aug 25, 2001
Thank's for the offer, but I work at this dealership. I should be getting the 1st or 2nd one we get, Unless Honda shows us the CRF250R at the show in Sept.

:)

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Blaze, if you want one, I am due mine in November. I am #15 of 32 with a cash deposit. If you are interested e-mail me. I am sure they will switch you on to the list. Lane is pretty decent, so I'm told!

CRF450R

Aug 25, 2001
No word at all about an enduro version of the CRF450R. I go the Honda show Sept. 19-21, we'll see if they have anything up there sleeve.:p

John Blaze

Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by Strick
Blaze, if you want one, I am due mine in November. I am #15 of 32 with a cash deposit. If you are interested e-mail me. I am sure they will switch you on to the list. Lane is pretty decent, so I'm told!

Thanks for offering but I'm going to stick with the AF. BVH really has 32 coming in? Man their going to be everywhere. You going down to Tonopah on for the North Vs South on the 9th? Wait a minute.. is their going to be a T after your number now? :eek:

LongTime - How's it goin? Yeah I haven't been online much lately, been really busy, unfortunatly not busy riding! :( It's starting to turn around now though.

bashn

Dec 6, 2000
My dealer said there is an enduro version of the CRF450R comming. I wasn't that interested, so I didn't get any details.

Mark

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
enduro version

i would be very interested also on any info regarding and enduro version of the crf. please let us know anything u find out at the show or anywhere else. thanks!

xr600r

Apr 15, 2001
i heard a rumor on another message board about an enduro being released
next april , with electric start !
probably somebody just trying to stir things up .
:think

P_Taylor

Uhhh...
Jun 17, 2000
the local shop here said they were allocated 3 units but could ask for more , only 3 are coming for sure because honda won`t say if they will or won`t get the others they asked for

Top Bottom