Dirty Dave

Sponsoring Member
Jul 31, 1999
If anyone has purchased and installed a promoto billet kick stand please post pics and notes of ease or hassles during installation. Also if it seems like it will last. I wish to buy one of their stands for the BBR framed XR200 I just bought. It has a clamp-on stand mounted on the right side of the swing arm. It works but feels very odd to use. I will have to modify which ever model stand I get but I'm ready. The tech guys at promoto have been great answering all my questions as best they can. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've got one on my CRF450. Had it since 2004.
It bolts right onto the left pedal mount.
6 years of woods riding later it's still going strong.
It folds up out of the way under the side panel and it stays there.
just check the pivot bolt for snugness every now and then and you're good to go.
I doubt you'd find a better unit.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
I'll do nothing but rave about my PMB stands on my YZ's, (and I can usually find some flaw, or design improvement in almost anything.)
Well designed and constructed piece, IMHO. :cool:

pcoakle1

Apr 14, 2010
Adding PMB photo on my '09 YZ450F

Finally put one on my last ride (crf250) and LOVED IT! I will NEVER run another bike without one. I have one on my current ride (YZ450f) and it bolted on under left peg. Very easy to install. It stays put, tucks away and workd flawlessly.

No, I'm not affilliated with PMB, but they engineered an awesome stand!! Get one!

Attachments

• Sep 27 2010 080 [800x600].jpg
    Sep 27 2010 080 [800x600].jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

pcoakle1

Apr 14, 2010
blanc said:
What are they like on a mx track, would be worried theyd flap about and through me off the bike etc..

Doesn't get in way for me. but I'm not doing 30' tabletops or anything too gnarly.

Top Bottom