VB Racing

~SPONSOR~
Jan 26, 2004
This is jut a post to publicly thank Jeremy for the AWESOME work he has done on my suspension.
A little background for you guys, I sent Jeremy a set of forks and shock off a 2001 KX 250 that I bought new this past spring(A 3year old leftover!!!). I had him set it up for woods riding since I ride and race primarily woods. We ran into some holdups and I was Hyper critical when I got my stuff back. That all went away after the first ride!! I was amazed that my bike was SO different!!! I had a 99 KX to ride back to back against mine, and it was nothing short of amazing how much better my bike was.
Fast forward to this fall. I am an avid ice racer, and was looking to get a 2nd set of forks and shock modified by shortening them approximately 3 inches and revalving them for the unique characteristics of flat track ice racing.
Because of the hold ups that I had experienced before, Jeremy made sure to help me out with this set. I sent them out and Jeremy performed extensive modifications and still had them back to me within a week. After a few laps of riding
it looked like my rear shock was leaking oil. I E mailed Jeremy and told him, I sent my shock out that Tuesday, and had it back Thursday!! On top of that the shock wasn't even leaking, it was just residual oil in the bumper!!
I have raced 3 races now on this bike with its modified suspension, and it was just the edge I needed. I have gone from a middle of the pack rider , to being a front runner.
Thanks SO much Jeremy, I just wanted to give you your just desserts!!

Dave VanBrocklin

Top Bottom