ProRide day -7/21 any DRNr's going?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
The first Proride day will be held at the VMC moto track near Victorville, CA. So far, Phil at ProRide has about 100 people signed up. Info at the link below.

www.proride.com

I've haven't been to this track, but it's rumored to have easy jumps (similar to Elsinore) and "good" dirt.

Any DRNr's going?

I'll be there Sat.

Last edited:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Lights

I wasn't able to test the ProRide link because I posted at exactly at 1 PM (end of lunch in SoCal) and wasn't let back onto DRN (those MIS people can be clever). Link works now.

VMC will provide lights for this event, so you can ride until midnight both Fri. and Sat.. :confused:

Gate fee is somewhere around 7 bucks for this organized practice (like a DRN trail ride on a track). Since this is the first one, it's anyone's guess as to how it will evolve. They may plan a tag team event or ?

Last edited:

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Proride day

Sunrise (Adelanto) is also having a rider appreciation day tomorrow, although it won't be organized through the Proride.com group. Gate fee is $5.00 per truckload ! Sunrise has a new "Vet" track that is geared to those more mild mannered riders :D
Won't know for sure until later today, but I think I'll be going to Sunrise in an effort to avoid the crowd at VMC. Anyone else ?

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I will be moving to Victorville for a 6-8 month stay in January. Looks like the riding there is pretty good. Look forward to meeting some people out there as I will have no one to ride with.

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Sunrise on Sunday

It doesn't look like any DRNs are going to Sunrise this weekend :( Nevertheless, I can't make it this Saturday, but I will be there on Sunday. Look for the green Explorer with a YZ426, KTM 380 and KTM 520 on the trailer. Oughta be fun comparing the 426 to the 520 :cool: If anyone is interested I'll try to post some comments next week.

Have fun...be safe.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom