scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Tim, I'm definitely going out Saturday, just can't face leaving the house at 3am on Sunday anymore. Not sure what time though. It would be cool to get in a ride before dark.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
As long as I can get my left radiator fixed, I'll be there on Saturday. It's badly mashed from the Checkers race ... bottom spout completely bent and rubber hose melted ... the hose is easy, the bent outlet is not so easy.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm sure you're right it's just that I'm not real handy when it comes to that kind of thing. I always seem to make it worse ... stripping bolts, overtorqueing, you name it ... I've done it. A licensed murphy's lawyer.

nonickname

Mar 9, 2004
They have a poker run on Sat. at 3:00. I'd like to make it early enough to ride that.

BTW, is everyone signed up? Thumbs emailed me last night to say his wrist probably still isn't up to a Propector's size beating. So we should have an opening on our minute, although I don't know what that is yet...

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Kelso and I are on a row ... and I'm pretty sure Scar, 2stroke, and MelloYello are on another.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
Hey guys, I'm going to try to make it on Saturday to get in a short ride. I don't think it would be prudent to have the enduro be my first ride in 8 months.:yikes: I went to Gorman last week to get in a ride, but it was closed from all the rain! The ranger said they may never re-open the Smokey Bear entrance.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Well, I doubt Ill be there Saturday, Its my Wifes birthday, even tho we celebrated last weekend, I dont think I can skate early. If I do it wont be until like 10:00 at night.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Eel, JB weld works awesome on radiators. just bend it back into some sort of shape if you see cracks or it leaks, JB it up. I've patched just about every bike I've owned this way. My current KTM has the fill spot JB'd back on after a tree ripped it off. It's held up with no leaks for over 8 months.

During the summer off season pull it off and send it to mylars in UT if you want it fixed correctly.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Anyone seen the route sheet?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
No route sheet yet ... plus they never sent me my pre-entry row info and the check I sent hasn't been cashed.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Checks usually don't clear the bank for a few weeks. Sometime not till after the event. My D-37 fee didn't clear till last month and I paid in Dec. I bet you will have your info when you get home today.

plysWfire

Mar 1, 2001
Wooohoooo, Oh I just can't wait. I haven't rode a district enduro for nearly 2 years now. Hopefully I'm in good enough shape to at least finish! I'm going to see if I can't make it out there sometime Saturday early afternoonish.

Is everyone going to try to pit with the rest of TWMC? Someone sent out an Email saying that there was a good spot they were going to try to grab about 400-500 yards past the main camp area.

See ya at the races...

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
This bad boy is almost 100 miles long !!!!!!

Last edited:

nonickname

Mar 9, 2004
Eel,
I think you're missing some free times to make your roll chart work out right. I've attached what I came up with, including a .rs for the Enduro Roll Chart program (as usual, change the _rs.txt to just .rs).

Attachments

• 2005_Prospectors_Route_Sheet.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 2005_Prospectors_rs.txt
    767 bytes · Views: 112

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Andy, the second one is the .rs file?

I did save target as and it seemed to work.

key time 8:00
End time 13:30
Total free time 31
End Milage 64
Ground miles 96.1 !!!
Total Resets 18.1

is that correct?

nonickname

Mar 9, 2004
Looks right to me. What minute did everyone get? I heard they are grouping the minutes by class. I on minute 24, so I'm guessing that they put the experts on the first 20 rows.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
NNN - you're right - I left out the reset from 45.2 to 50.0. Thanks for catching it. I deleted the chart so nobody else gets confused.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
dante said:
can you do an enduro with out a speedo? or special enduro computer thing?

Yes just ride with someone who is keeping time. Or just ride for fun and not worry about it.

Chris, Jake and I are on row 49.

Top Bottom