Public Transport Delays

Dirk Diggler

Jun 28, 2001
I have had it. I am sick to death of wasting half of my day sitting on a train, that is late, and not knowing why.

Yesterday, my 45 minute train ride took 2 1/2 hours. Yes, two and a half hours.

Every time it rains, the trains run extremely late. They say it is for safety. But I ask you this. How much grip/traction does a train have between two metal surfaces. And how much does this decrease by when a little water is added. NOT MUCH!

One station away from where I get off, the announcer states that the train is running quite late, sorry for any inconvience.

Inconvience, my girlfriend was waiting to pick me up, (as some stinking mongral stole my ute). She rung me on my mobile phone. Yes honey, I am only a couple of stations away. 1 1/2 hour later, I get off the train. And I get blamed for this.

So, yes it inconvienced me, my girlfriend was pi$$ed at me, and I missed my favourite TV show.

So, you may ask, why don't you move closer to work. Well, I live at the base of the Blue Mountains in Sydney, magic trail riding area.

So thank you for listing to my rant. I have to go soon, my train is due in:(

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
H-E-L-L-O!! Quit yer bittchin. You live in Sydney for peets sake!! One of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. Get over it. :p
Why don't you take the bus? I found it very easy to get around in Sydney via the bus system. Not sure about from the Blue mountains though. Do you work in the city? Get a dual sport. :)

Dirk Diggler

Jun 28, 2001
I spent the money paying the loan off, and had enough left to buy a couple of beers.

I am getting a Mini with a 1275 Cooper motor in it.

I think the 520 will have more HP:eek:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
I am getting a Mini with a 1275 Cooper motor in it.

Oh well, when it breaks down you can pull it home with the 520.

Now that's something I would go all the way back to Australia to see. :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Coopers? Utes? What are these strange vehicles of which you speak?:p

Crazy Aussies, comin' up with all sorts of weird stuff!;)

Top Bottom